Tuesday

Tuesday January 20, 2009

So today dad gets back from helping grandma and grandpa get settled in down in Florida. I usually don’t have to get up till 8:30ish, but today Mikey said he needed to be driven in early so he could get his schedule and make it to the Pancow bus. So I had to get up at 6:30 and drive him. It was much harder to fall back asleep than I though, but I probably got an hour or so of sleep. So I went to math and talked to Alisha and Justin a little bit and ended up meeting a new person: Chris. After our teacher taught us the lessen (half of it was new to me, but some people had it in Calc one) she gave us problems from the last class’s homework that we needed to work out and go up and explain it to the class. So we stayed after and started the math, but only spent like 10 minutes before giving up and leaving. Justin had already left, so Alisha said she’d walk with me till we got outside. She then asked if I wanted a ride to J building instead of walking and I agreed and thanked her. So she told me a little more in depth about this guy making up the rumor of sleeping with her and a few other things I don’t exactly remember, but I was paying attention when she was talking. Chemistry was not so bad. Someone that missed the first class took the seat that I sat in on Thursday, but I sat next to her and introduced myself. So we learned a few new things and then went over to lab to check in our drawers. I partnered up with Siviya (the person I met last week on the first day of chemistry) and checked our stuff in. It went really quick and we got out of there. Justin and I talked about studying after class on Wednesday (tomorrow) at his house. Hopefully that will happen. We also talked about playing super smash brother. Should be fun and might get a little bit of work done too. After school I came home and ate, and Mikey got home about 10 minutes after me. (right around 2:30). After I ate, Mikey and I shoveled the driveway. It was terrible. There was so much ice and it was so heavy. It took us almost 3 hours to do the whole driveway. My back still hurts from it. So I started working on chemistry after that and wrote out all my procedure and theory and purpose. Everything is done for chemistry for Thursday, but I didn’t do any math at all. I’m planning on working on it during my break tomorrow between Accounting and English. Alisha will probably be there so maybe both of us will work on it. Or we might do Accounting instead. I’m not sure. I wonder if she is going to sit up by me tomorrow. I didn’t sit in the back with her on Monday because I broke my glasses over break, and I would not be able to see. I’m going to sit in the same spot. Hockey games on, I hope the wings win!

No comments:

Post a Comment