Thursday

Thursday January 22, 2009

Last night dad stopped by Matt’s house and dropped off his auto show tickets and picked up my check. (200 dollars! woot!) Also, while I was working on homework Alisha started texting me and we are going to see mall cop tomorrow =]. It should be fun. So today was Math and chemistry. In math we learned a lot of new stuff. I hope I can remember all of it. Alisha gave me and Phil a ride to chemistry after math. Saves me from being cold and we get to talk some. So chemistry was kind of boring, but today was our first lab. So I finished with about 30 minutes to spare. I ended up staying after till just about 4 and I was talking to my teacher about chemistry related fields. Nothing really exciting after that. Justin said call him up if I want to hang out or party or something. If I get some free time I might just do that. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment