Monday

Friday January 23, 2009

While I was still half asleep I received a text message. I ignored it and went back to sleep. Probably an hour later I received another text message and this one woke me up. Come to think of it I forget who the first one was from (Maybe from Tiffany telling me she changed her number?) anyways the one I remember was from Alisha. So she starts by saying hi, and ends up asking me if her friend can come. So I ended up saying something like, "well if you Really want her to come, I don't really want to say no." she asked if I was going to be mad, and also said most guys would not do that. I replyed "I guess I'm not like other guys" and she said "No I gotta say ur amazing". I then said "your pretty awesome yourself" and she replyed "that means a lot of me." So that made me feel pretty good. Anyways around 8:00 I headed over there to pick Alisha and her friend up. Her friends name is Alyssa. That's the person she brought to school with her on the first day of class. So I get there and I called Alisha and asked if they wanted to just come out, or if I should come in. She said something like, we can come out if you really want us to, but you should have just came and rang the doorbell. So I did, and she let me in, and went upstairs with her friend Alyssa, and I sat there and talked to her dad for a little bit. He asked about my school and what other classes I was taking. He is an engineer, and he said he ended up taking Calc 2 like three or four times before passing, and passing with a good grade. The whole time he was talking, he was constantly rocking back and forth in the easy chair that he was sitting in. Her mom came in while I was talking to Alisha's dad, but she didn't have much to say. After the few minutes of talking to them Alisha and Alyssa came down and we proceeded to the car. As we went out Alisha said something like, my parents are dorks. I guess they like to talk to/meet most anyone that she hangs out with. So we talked while we went there and watched the movie (We saw Mall Cop). All and all it was pretty good. The only thing I noticed is that she seemed to talk to her friend a lot. This didn't bother me too much because it reminded me of when Amanda and Kim would come over, or when I was hanging out with them. For the longest time they would usually talk to each other mainly. This is probably because the two of them were much better friends than I was with them. (Amanda-Kim)/(Alisha/Alyssa). So I had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment