Monday

Text conversation on Jan 22

(The Dashes are me)

waiting to go into work. what r u doin this weekend?
-Umm Im not really sure right now. maybe working if anything, but nothing planned as of now

That sounds exciting
-ohh yeah. lol ill prob find something last minute to do. lol. what are you doing this weekend?

I have a family thing Friday but I'm trying to c if someone wants to c a movie n then sat i gotta take my bro to baseball n I'm trying to find someone to come with me while he practices
-Movie after your family things or instead of it? whens his b ball thing?

his baseball game is at 6 n the family thing is until 8
-I should be free to see a movie by then on Friday

ok but i gotta make sure that my mom says yes but that sounds like fun. what do u wanna c?
-Have u seen any movies that are out?
-mall cop looks really funny!

....(decided that I'm going to pick her up at her house)

No comments:

Post a Comment