Tuesday

Monday January 19, 2009

Today was my first day of Accounting and English. So I went to Accounting and Alisha brought one of her best friends, Alyssa, to class with her because Alyssa didn’t have school on account of Marten Luther King Jr. day. So anyways Accounting was sort of boring. After accounting I went to the library and Alisha and Alyssa also went to the library and I talked to them while we were walking over there. When we got there they go some food, and I went off to a table and started reading chapter one of my accounting book. So I got almost all the way through the first chapter and they came over and said that I looked bored. So we sat there and chatted for awhile, and then they headed off to English class. So after like 10 minutes Alisha sent me a text message. Apparently it was really crowed, so Alyssa decided that she would rather come and talk to me instead of sitting on the floor. So we talked about school and a whole bunch of other things until my English class started. So Justin and I were planning on studying between classes and he sent me a text at like 10:30 (my class started at noon) and said he was on his way. We didn’t end up meeting up and I really didn’t understand it. But later on he told me that he has his class at South Campus, so not it makes sense. I thought he was coming from B building at Center or something. Thought he was really close, but he was not. Lol. Alisha ended up texting me later and thanked me for talking to Alyssa. Said she had fun talking to me, and it saved her. Some of her friend from where she used to work had to tell her something and she didn’t want Alyssa to hear about it. Well anyways, this kid that she used to work with said that they had slept together and that’s why she quit her job. Total BS! Justin and I wanted to study after our classes were over, but we didn’t end up doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment