Tuesday

Sunday January 18, 2009

So Vernon (VJ) and I slept in till about 11:30. I made soup and we watched a little bit of tv. After that we were talking about salvia for a long time and looking it up. Salvia is legal and your supposed to hallucinate while on it. (I’m not into smoking anything and Vernon knows this. Yeah I didn’t do any...) So he has been talking about getting a scale since last night and when we went to the store and looked for one, but could only find huge scales for weighing people. So we decided to go to tobacco town and get one there. It was like 25 bucks and VJ got it. We talked about asking how much the Silvia was in a hushed tone, but neither of us really wanted to ask. So we went back to my house and JV was talking to Mark. They decided that they wanted to try Silvia, so Mark came over and took us back up there. VJ is a wimp and can’t really ask, so mark and I went in. I asked where it was (it was actually right next to the scale that we bought, and I’m suppressed that we didn’t see it before. lol) So it was 18.01 for 1 gram of 5x Salvia. VJ wanted to get 20x or 10x at the least, but he only gave me 16, and I pitched in the extra 2 bucks so he could try it. Mark then took us over to VJs house. VJ got Mark to go first in trying it, and it was so fucking funny. He thought VJ’s ceiling was rain drops, and a bunch of other shit. I videotaped it so I can watch it over and over again. He mumbled a lot and that was funny too. When mark trip was over, he went home because he had a few things to do. I didn’t realize it at the time but I was stranded at VJ’s because Mark drove us all there. Mark was planning on coming back but that didn’t happen. Cody was also planning on coming over after going to his g/f’s house, but he didn’t end up going, and also didn’t come over to VJ’s hosue. So I sat around in VJ’s room doing nothing and watching tv for awhile, and eventually asked his mom to drive me home. She was cool about it. When I got home Mikey and I started shoveling the driveway and Justin from Calculus called me asking for help. We talked about meeting up tomorrow between classes. I also sent him an e-mail that showed him step by step how to do a hard problem. One that I though about for like 20 minutes before I finally got it. After that I just relaxed and did nothing. Accounting and English start tomorrow. I hope I meet some new people. It should be fun. Night

No comments:

Post a Comment