Wednesday

Tuesday January 13, 2009 Dream

Ok, so the first thing I remember about my dream is being in a car with VJ (I’m pretty sure its VJ anyways). So there are a lot of people lined up at his house waiting to talk to his mom for some reason. Anyways we drive by in a truck and VJ yells “MOM!” as we drive by and his mom looks around as if she does not know where he is. She is kind of confused. His is hilarious to us and we cant stop but drive by again. Even though this happened on North Branch in my dream, we drove around the block (in my dream I guess it was not a dead end street) and did it again. After that I was on some sort of trip with Kyle (I’m pretty sure it was Kyle). I know we have to get up early and 5ish is rolling around an alarm goes off and I can see Kyle (Or was it VJ? It was dark) looking around with his phone. Anyways like 30 seconds after that I got up and started looking through my phone. I went through the default backgrounds and saw a Detroit Tigers one. I immediately think “holy crap Kyle would love this!” and drop my phone. Then Kyle’s mom or Aunt (I don’t remember which) comes over and picks it up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment