Tuesday

Monday January 12, 2009

Well when I got up I knew I was having some sort of interesting dream; however, my dad knocked on my door and asked me to help him shovel snow (it’s 7 am) before he and I got to work. So in the process of him waking me up I totally forgot about the dream I was having. One of those “oh crap what was it about again?” So I threw on a pair of pants and a hoodie before going down to eat. We shoveled almost all of the driveway and then dad left for work. (We didn’t do the very end of it where it slants down onto the street). Then I got back to my regular schedule and took a shower. After that I decided to watch a movie on my computer to pass the 20 minutes I had before heading off to work with Matt at 9. I almost forgot a belt as I ran out the door right on time. There was some traffic again (last time I worked with matt there was also some) so I was a few minutes late, but Mass does/did not really care. He showed me how to make up some new cores and I did 2 of those and ended up doing 3 (or was it 4?) Kaba Peaks cores also. Along with the 2 cores he showed me how to do I made up 10 of each key. These keys were for “medical use.” These keys in particular are used to lock “crazy people” up. Crazy people like that are strapped down and put in a white mattress rooms. These are very restricted keys and they have to be kept in a safe, so Matt had to open it up to get them out. After that I made a few other things for him, and then we hit the road. Matt was planning on doing a panic bar today, but he decided that it would be better if we did it tomorrow morning instead (7AM start). So we went to Triumph Hospital and changed out a core and gave them the extra keys that they wanted. What was listed in Matt’s computer was wrong about what key was in a door, so we had to go back out to the car and make some new keys for that. We also dropped something off at another places, but I don’t remember the name of it. After that we drove back to his house and I was done for the day. Worked 7 hours today and 5 hours the other day, so that makes 12. Plus whatever we do tomorrow and Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment