Saturday

Saturday January 10, 2009 Dream

Ok, so I was at a beach with a pretty steep drop off into the water. Like 30 degrees! Anyways as the waves come up its almost like the whole island (or whatever I am on) is shaking. Shaking back and forth like 90 degrees. I am at the top of the income where it levels out, and there is a metal beam there (probably to support a building or something). The waves would come up, and as they went down, the whole island seemed to turn 90 degrees. Like do much that the metal beam that was straight up was level for me to walk on. Anyways I was trying to hold on to Timmy while all of this was happening. I seemed to be the only one affected by the whole turning ninety degrees thing. So throughout the dream I’m trying to hold onto Timmy and its really hard because the island keeps trying to flip me into the water. If it were not for the beam, I would get tossed into the water when the waves retreated. Towards the end of the dream, I think I trade off for Melissa. After this dream (or maybe before) I had a dream about Kim and I falling asleep. We were both laying somewhat near each other and she started rubbing the top or my had with her finger, and just as I was falling asleep (in my dream) she got up and said something like I should get some sleep (implying going home, so I went. Weird).

No comments:

Post a Comment