Saturday

Friday January 09, 2009

Well I worked with Matt today. Didn’t go anywhere, just went to the workshop and made a bunch of different keys. While I was making keys he went out to open some houses up for the guy that cleans them out (bailiffs?). Anyways he got stuck out there doing another one, so I had like 2 hours down time where I just did nothing and texted VJ. Dad called me about Henrietta (an older lady) in 102. Her heater went out and dad wanted me to call “frank heating and cooling” and set up an appointment with them and call and let Henrietta know about it. After like 5 minutes, dad called me back and said he would take care of it and that he had forgotten that I was working with Matt. Tammy had already taken care of it though so dad didn’t really have to do anything. During my down time I talked to dad and VJ about the apartments. Dad agreed and VJ wanted to help. So one of these days VJ and I are going to go to the apartments and clean the junk out of them, and maybe do some painting. Probably give VJ like 20 bucks a night for helping out for a few hours. Yeah, VJ’s grandpa on his moms side died yesterday, so that sucks  they are having the funeral stuff on Monday I think. After working Amanda and I went up to the book store in hopes of getting our books, but we got there and saw that they were closed. There hours are, Mon-Th till 6:30 and Fri-Sat till 3:00 and it was going on 5 (maybe 6?) when we got there so we defiantly missed it for today. Lol. We will prob go on Monday or Tuesday. So she dropped me back off at home, and about 10 minutes later I got online (via Meebo) and Kim asked what I was up to, and I said “sitting at home bored” so she asked if I wanted to hang out and I agreed. I did send Amanda a text message and made sure that it was not going to make her mad. (I’m thinking that I probably would have gone anyways, but I don’t really want to get on Amanda’s bad side). So we were talking about what we were going to do and we decided that we are going to play DDR a little bit anyways, so I bring my (or rather Mike wilmounts) DDR games and mat. So we played DDR and then played with Kim’s dog, princess. Her grandma made chocolate chip cookies while we were there, and they were very good! We ended up looking up funny videos on youtube, and she showed me a video that she made with her friend Ashley in 10th grade (actually I was in Ashley’s class and remember seeing it in class, but I did not know who Kim was in 10th grade). So that was kind of cool to realize that she was in a video that I had seen such a long time ago. Oh yeah, almost forgot. Amanda texted me while we were hanging out with Kim and asked if we were still hanging out, and said she was texting me b/c she was bored at D & B (where we had our senior all night party I’m pretty sure) and pretty much just watching Andrew and his friend(s) play games. Idk if that’s the real reason (because she never seems to text me for no reason like that). I think she wants to make contact with Kim or something, but I’m not really sure. Deep down I think she WANTS to, but on the surface she does not want to because she is friends with Kelly and Steve. Kim also brought up Alisha (cuz I was talking about her online I guess) and about not being able to hang out and said I should just ask her when she is available instead of me picking what day we hang out. I already texted that to Alisha, and I hope it works out. She said “ok I will I know one day my mom is taking me to mall n then wed my cousin is coming down w her 2 kids but ill let u know” that sounds pretty good  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment