Saturday

Thursday January 08, 2009

Well I took grandma and grandpa home today. Went to the store (Kroger) and bought what they needed for home and came back and packed them up. Grandpa “messed him self” and was cleaning it up, but I was talking to him and he said something like “it was a mess. M-E-S-S, with TWO S’s. It was really funny the way he said it. Got to there house and unpacked everything and got a call for the apartments. It was a lady with an English accent and she was having trouble picturing where it was until I said something about the baloneys. She immediately said OH THAT’S THE PLACE? I SAW A BLOND LADY WITH TWO BIG DOGS GOING CRAZY ON A TENENT. I DON’T EVEN WANT TO LOOK AT THAT PLACE! So that does not seem good at all. We need to kick her out of there. When I was last there the cats were still in 109, and I set water out for them and they CHUGED it down. They must have been thirsty as hell!  Anyways Mikey stayed after school for extra credit stuff and I picked him up after school. Which reminds me, I set up the Bluetooth in the car and as I pulled out of the driveway Amanda called me up and I got to test it out. It works really good, and its pretty cool. So after I picked Mikey up, Amanda came over about an hour later. Amanda, Andrew, and I went to the mall to exchange my hoodie for a larger size. We got there and were thinking about trading it back in for cash, but she only brought the coupon (Nice Job. lol) that they gave her instead of the receipt. But I didn’t see the Sherpa lined on that was online, so it didn’t matter anyways. I’m thinking about hanging out with Kim because it seems like she wants to, but I sort of want to talk to Amanda about it before I do. I don’t think she would care, but I don’t know. I would feel kind of weird if Andrew were there and I started talking about that so that’s why I didn’t bring it up today. I really want a lined hoodie now because I saw one at one of the stores we went to but I’m going to look around before I buy one. So then we drover back to my house and they dropped be off and my dad got home like a half an hour later. We talked about apartments for awhile and moving and bills and stuff. We have 5 vacant apartments. Not to mention a few people not paying… So I looked up Nancy Manor online and sent a message to change the old number to my number. Idk how long that will take to figure out. After that we headed out to the store in hopes of finding a camera that we could use to take pictures of the apartment, and individual apartments to put up online for other people to look at and hopefully call. While we were at the store Matt decided to call me (it was already 10, and he asked if I was sleeping) and wanted me to work at 9:30 tomorrow. I agreed. I wish he would give me like a days advance or something. That would make things so much easier to plan and what not.

No comments:

Post a Comment