Saturday

Saturday January 10, 2009

Ok today I didn’t think I was going to do anything, but around 3 (I think?) my dad called me and asked me to go up to the apartments to plow. I tried to say something about the roads being bad, but he just said take your time. So I decide to see if VJ wants to come with me so we can get some stuff done there. I call him and he says yes, so I start to get ready. By the time I’m done he sent me a text asking if Cody could come because it would make it more fun. So I pick the two of them up and spend a hell of a lot of time driving up there. I bought some McDonalds for them for helping me out. So then we get up to the apartments and start plowing. People are in my way for turning around at the side of the building, so I had to back up a lot. After awhile a few people come out and I’m sort of confused because I didn’t really expect anyone to come out. Then Tammy came out and said that she was going to have everyone come out and move there cars so I could get better runs. It made things so much easier! They all moved to one side, and then the other. Tammy also asked if she could have the keys so she could plow in the morning. I thought it would be ok, so I said yes and I called my dad and made sure (he didn’t care, and thought it was a good idea too). After we plowed for about an hour and a half or so, we finished up and headed inside. We have 5 apartments vacant, and only one of them is clean enough to rent at the moment. So we went into 109 (where the cars were. By the way Tammy got the cats out of there now) and took out the mattress and a bunch of clothes. Both Cody and VJ looked around for things they might want and VJ actually found a dvd player (I have doubts that it works though. lol). Then we went upstairs to 207 and there was a bunch of stuff up there. A couch, a tv, and a “turn on picture waterfall” just to name a few. They had a bunch of vhs’s and dvds in a bag, but it turned out that all the dvds were empty. So we took the tv and waterfall picture down to my room, and vj took the dvd player. Oh yeah we also found 5 or so Playboys in the bathroom . So we took those with us. We also went into 210 and moved a few things out of there and looked at 202. On our way out I got the quarters. We were thinking about seeing a movie, but VJ didn’t have any money. Then Cody and VJ were planning on staying the night at VJ’s but his mom was being retarded and did not want anyone over. Patrick called Cody and asked what they were doing and Cody and VJ (after talking his mom into it) both spent the night and Patrick’s house. I was planning on getting pizza for the 3 of us for them helping me, but Patrick’s house was before the pizza place so I just said fuck it. I texted Amanda when I got back home. She said that her and Andrew were having some sort of small Argument, “bumps” but that’s normal. That’s why she was texting me last night for the most part. She did not want to talk to him at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment