Friday

Thursday January 15, 2009

Today was my first day of Calculus 2, and Chemistry 1180. In math Justin, Alisha, and Phil were all sitting next to me, and this kid to my left (didn’t get his name) seemed pretty cool. In chemistry Phil and Shawn from chemistry 1170 were there and sitting next to me. I also saw Dill-zaw (I forget how to spell it. lol) and Doug but I don’t really give a crap about either of them. lol. I introduced myself to the person sitting next to me in chemistry. Her name was Siviya (Siv-e-ya). She seems pretty cool. Maybe I could start a study group or something with her, Shawn, and Phil. Ummm… she’s dating someone that’s in Accounting classes (I’m taking an accounting class so it came up. lol) and this is her second year in college. Don’t really remember much else. So around 9 I call Matt, and he said we are not working tomorrow because the battery in his truck drained again. What a bitch! That sucks…. So maybe we will work on saurday. So I don’t remember if it was today, or yesterday, but anyways I found out par of the reason Amanda was so bummed and sad the other day. She found out that Andrew (her b/f) has a scholarship here and Michigan (does not have a lot of money himself) and is not ready to move out of state. So now there is no chance of him going with her down to Florida for school next year. She had hope up until then, and now its all gone. She also said some other shit happened, but I have not heard the whole story yet. I might get that soon….idk

No comments:

Post a Comment