Sunday

Friday January 16, 2009

Today I had 2 dreams that I wanted to write down, but my dad needed help up at grandmas house so I went with him. By the time we got home (around 5ish) I totally forgot one of them, and only vaguely remember the other one. For some reason people were chasing me, and we hid in some sort of tower thing that had dirt ramps up to it. And as the bad guys came up, this magical lady cast a spell to put cement walls (or some sort of strong walls) up around us so they could not get us. My dream was a little weird, but its not so bad. So anyways we went up to grandma’s house today. The first thing Mikey and I did was go out on the lake. By the way the canal was still not frozen over with all this cold weather. I heard on the news that today was the coldest day in like 20 odd years. Today’s high was… ummm… 6 I think? And low was around -10 or something. That’s without the wind chill. So back to going outside at grandmas. We went out on the ice and I ended up writing my name in cursive way out by the weeds. It was fun being out on the ice, but in it few minutes we had been out there, my face had started to feel like it was freezing. So we didn’t stay out there long. So when we got back in dad told us what we were going to be doing. We were going to put plastic on the windows to help keep the heat in while grandma was in Florida. So that’s what we did from like 11-4. It took a lot longer than any of us thought it would. When we finished, dad cooked up chicken and we hurried out of there after that. Dad was meeting his g/f to go see a movie tonight. He was really rushed because he was running out of time and didn’t want to be late. So he dropped Mikey and I off at home and went to his date. I pretty much just worked on math after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment