Monday

Monday January 26, 2009

So I had Accounting and English today. I got up early to buy scan trons for Accounting, but I walked up to the store and it said on the outside of the building that it did not open until 8:00, so I texted Alisha, and luckily she had an extra one that I could use. We took notes, and then took a 10 question quiz. I think I mixed one of the answers up because I went too fast. Ohhh well, we get 10 points extra credit for turning it in before the end of class, so hopefully that makes up for it. So after that I decided that instead of going to the library like we usually do, that we would head over to P building so Alisha and Amanda could meed and so I could see Amanda for a little bit. Alisha wanted to sit in one of the study rooms, so thats what we decided we would do. So I texted Amanda and said we were in the study room, do you wanna meet us over there. She quickly said "No brian i dont." so I walked down the hall and said hi and asked if she realized that we were just down the hall, and not actually in another building. She knew plane well that we were just down the hall and didn't want to come. I don't know if she was in a bad mood or what but she barely said hi to me, and after Alisha left I sent her a two texts asking why she didn't want to come and study and talk with us. Anyways when I got back to the study room, Alisha and I started working on math, and her Ex boyfriend pretty much invited himself to come and talk to her. Before he got there I deciphered a problem on the board. It took me like three tries before I worked all of the bugs out of it, but I finally got it right. After her ex got there we just talked for a while, and then they left for their next class. (they also have English together. He is in our math class too, but he usually does not even talk to anyone. he seems a little weird.) After they left I re-read the English homework to make sure I understood it. It went much faster reading it this time. I headed off to English after the reading and we talked about it the whole hour. I still don't know if I understand it fully, but I get it a lot better than when I was reading it on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment